Are you ready to take back control over your body and your life? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
I was too!
I know you’ve got questions…
- What do I eat?
- How long should I workout?
- But I’m so busy, how would I find time to do this?
- How do I keep from giving up this time?
- Can I still drink wine?!
You know I’ve got answers!
- An easy to follow whole-food based nutrition plan + eating the things you enjoy in life.
- Short workouts you can do from home in the comfort of your own skin and living room
- Most workouts are 30 mins on average and can be done just about anywhere you can stream video
- Personal accountability from me + our tribe!! We’re doing this together!
- HELL YES there is wine! Or else I wouldn’t be here either 😉 You learn how to fit it all into your life
What Is the Challenge Group?
Let me start by saying, I know what you’re feeling. Anxious to have the life and body you’ve always desired for yourself. Trying everything possible to get it, but nothing has worked. Fear of failing again. At the end of your rope, desperate for a miracle to happen. This is exactly why I started my challenge groups! To help you find the tools and support you need to create a positive change for yourself! You can do it and I can help 🙂
What Do I Get?
When you join the challenge group, you get access to not only the wealth of tools Beachbody has to offer, but you become an official member of our private challenge group!
- Quick & effective, at-home workouts that are both challenging & fun! (+ a 30-day trial of Beachbody on Demand!
- An easy to follow nutrition plan with absolutely ZERO starvation.
- 30-day supply of Shakeology to fuel your body and support your healthy changes.
- Goal setting, recipe sharing, and meal-planning tips and tools so you never feel lost.
- A focus on your mind and soul as much as your body to help you banish negative self-talk & paralyzing beliefs.
- A community of badass, goal crushing, like-minded self-challengers!
- An experience designed to show you all the things you are capable of. No regrets!
It takes hard work, dedication, conscious decision-making, and intentional living. It’s not going to get easier, you’re just going to get better and better. After countless times of giving-up and starting all over again, I finally found what works for me.
I am blessed with this rock star support system who just “get me” & inspire me to be the best version of myself. I have grown such a passion through my own journey to empower others along theirs!
What Do I Need To Do?
I know you’re scared you won’t ever get to taste any of the food you love again, or be able to relax on the sofa with a glass of Sauv Blanc and your man. I’m here to tell you not to fear! This is your journey and I’m here to support you in this!
The only way it’s going to work is directly dependent on your ability to make it fit into your lifestyle. We DO NOT diet. We cultivate healthy lifestyle changes. This is FOR LIFE, not your vacation in paradise coming up.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GIVE UP FOR THE BEST RESULTS:
- The thought that nothing works for you.
- Those emotionally-driven junk-food binges (we all have them at some point)!
- Obvious bad-for-you habits like smoking & obsessive drinking.
- Half-assing. You have to be ALL IN to get the results you desire.
- Good things in life don’t come easy…or free (budget $140-$200 depending on the program you choose to invest in yourself)!
- Your excuses! Everyone is busy. Everyone is tired. You find a way or you find an excuse.
How I Make It Work!
I’m not a robot. I love pasta, and popcorn, and fries, and maple donuts, and being lazy on the weekends. I don’t love working out, but I’m in love with how it makes me FEEL! I love food and the social aspect of it. Without the sense of balance I’ve gained through challenge groups, I would be back to where I was spending hours at the gym only on the cardio machines in an effort to out-exercise a bad diet, and basically killing myself trying.
I’m busy. I work full-time (on top of an online coaching biz). Most days feel like all I do is workout, eat, cook, do dishes, go to work, and clean. But I get it done. I get my workout in and I plan meals ahead of time because my health is my priority and this is the simplest lifestyle of eating I’ve adopted (and have been able to maintain)!
I workout for 30 minutes a day and make sure my body is getting what it NEEDS with Shakeology. Plus, it saves me money and I don’t end up buying a hoard of supplements I need to choke down every day. I don’t like taking pills or low-quality supplements, so I’ll take the top-shelf superfood blend that tastes like dessert any day of the week!
My nutrition stays in check using the portion control system Beachbody has created. I eat simple, clean foods and avoid the processed shit. I feed my soul with the positivity that stems from the personal development books I read and by staying connected with our tribe…all the positivity & uplifting attitudes make me feel like I can do anything!